Saturday, November 1, 2008

BLESSED AMONG MEN


It's been a while since I've found myself with some free time to post in this blog. Writing can be so taxing, that I decided I'll just post my favorite photos, with a few choice words, just so this thing can have the semblance of being updated.

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE MONTH OF FRIENDS - THE OLD, NEW, THE UNEXPECTED!

1) BEST FRIEND # 1
Mia and I have been hanging around a lot with each other lately. It's funn
y, but we were never this close, even back in college when we'd get to see each other everday. You know how some people toss the word best friend around, and use it for every other friend they have? I use it only when referring to Mia :-)



2) FACULTY FRIENDS!
Rizal Faculty -- keeping each other sane, through moments when being proactive seems like the hardest thing on the planet.


3) REVENGE OF THE NERDS
When knowledge of pop culture make you seem cool, as opposed to weird.

4) THE INSPIRATION
Erika - whose life always makes me wish I could do more with my own.

"
I had a blast as well. The city seemed to welcome you with an enchanted brand of magic that you needed at that time. It slapped you silly (shocked me slightly), and lulled you sweetly (surprised even me). I salute you today for your strength and self-possession. Love you!"
-E.


5) THE GIRLFRIEND
I never thought Sheryl and I would get to know each other the way we have. Thank you! It's been a blast :-) I will always remember the gayness and the beach trips and the endless Kim jokes and Aaron impersonations.




6) THE TIMELESS FRIENDS
How do you even start to thank friends whom you've known for more than a decade? My village friends who are the most honest, brutal, and of course, the most loyal and funniest as well.


No comments: