Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Late Bloomer

They're already on Season 7 and Michael Scott is leaving, and it's only now that I've come to fall in love with The Office.

I've heard about it from friends of course. One of my friends dressed up as Jim for Halloween. My best friend would tell me to watch it from time to time. But it was only after Clarise lent me her iPod (to watch Paris JeT'aime actually) that I caught the Jim and Pam wedding episode.

Next thing I knew I bought Seasons 1 and 2 (pirated version, Metrowalk dibidi). And I'm hooked! Especially with the Jim and Pam love story.


Jim is so cute, the way he's secretly in love with Pam (still on Season 2 hehehe), always looking out for her.

Season 2 ended with Jim telling Pam how he felt. I am dying to get my hands on a copy of Season 3!

No comments: