Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dear Cambridge

To tell you the truth I came this close - this close - to quitting my job last year. But boy am I glad I stayed. Because I met, and fell in love, with a class called US 4 Cambridge.

My previous classes tried my patience, provoked me, and made my life a virtual rollercoaster ride.

But Cambridge 2011. Cambridge gave me endless days of laughter and smiles, great lessons, amazing essays, beautiful insights, happy, childish times.

I am so jealous of their class adviser, Mr. Briones, because I'm not their adviser. In fact my boss, Miss De Guzman said, "Etong si May nagpipigil lang magpaka-homeroom adviser ng Cambridge."




Thank you Cambridge. You are the main reason I go to work everyday. You are the reason I have less wrinkles and feel prettier this year, the reason I feel blessed and loved. You are the reason my last year as a teacher wasn't great. It was GRAND :)

No comments: