Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ScarJo Versus Natalie P.

Hollywood starlets face off! Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman are both starring in the movie, The Other Boleyn Girl -- about scheming sisters Anne and Mary, who pursue the King of England for power and love, respectively.



(A tabloid's caption of the two actresses goes like this -- Scarlett, Natalie and the Johanssons)


This promises to be a very entertaining movie for me, on so many different levels. Hahaha. I'm trying to decide though, who I like better between the two. The Harvard grad or the Hollywood harlot?

I'm biased. I like Natalie because she's beautiful AND intelligent, AND she seems like a sweet, self-possessed girl, AND she can speak five languages.

What else does Scarlett have to offer? I mean aside from her very perky set of "Johanssons"?

No comments: